All Days Except National Holidays(09:30 AM To 05:30 PM)
An agency service makes its facilities available to others for a fee for eg:
· Car/Bike Rental/Resale.
· Entertainment which include Cinema or Concert.
· Events like Marriage, Party or Gatherings.
· Repair services or Product Installation.
· House cleaning or improvement and housekeeping (maid services).
· Placement, Manpower hiring.
· Immigration/Visa services.
As per Consumer Protection Act. 2019: "deficiency" means any fault, imperfection, shortcoming or inadequacy in the quality, nature and manner of performance which is required to be maintained by or under any law for the time being in force or has been undertaken to be performed by a person in pursuance of a contract or otherwise in relation to any service and includes:-
· Any act of negligence or omission or commission by such person which causes loss or injury to the consumer; and
· Deliberate withholding of relevant information by such person to the consumer.
· Make sure you are aware of service charges, estimated time of completion, and cancellation and refund policies, as well as the further warranty clauses.
· If making online payments keep your financial information and passwords safe and always make payment through secured gateways like ‘https and lock image’ in its URL.
· Read the fine print (terms and conditions) carefully before hiring an agency.
If one is faced with an immediate or actual loss due to the services not being provided, he can seek compensation under consumer protection ACT by filing a complaint in a consumer commission, as there is no regulatory body in India which handles consumer grievance in this sector.